Diamond & Co: Retrofit Coordinator specialists
Welcome to Diamond & Co (Scotland) Ltd, a TrustMark registered end-to-end retrofit service providing you with a single point of contact for the assessment, design, and coordination of your PAS 2035:2019 domestic retrofit project and a number of other professional building surveying services if required.
Diamond & Co (Scotland) Ltd’s full end-to-end retrofit service covers Path A, B & C projects in conventional, high-rise and traditional buildings.
Why is Retrofit essential?
The built environment contributes to approximately 40% of the UK’s total carbon footprint and the Scottish Government is committed to achieving net-zero emissions of all greenhouse gases by 2045.
Since 80% of the homes we will be living in by 2050 have already been built, a nationwide retrofit programme of existing housing is the only way to ensure homes are low-carbon, low-energy and resilient to a changing climate.
In order to comply with the Government’s carbon-emissions reduction targets, an average of approximately 12,000 UK homes need to be retrofitted every week between now and 2050 (i.e. approximately 1 home per minute) through the installation of high-specification energy efficiency and improvement measures (e.g. insulation, low carbon heating, renewable technologies and ventilation).
Benefits of Diamond & Co’s retrofit services:
- PAS 2035:2019 compliant – minimising risk of non-compliant lodgements.
- Packaged service – full control of end-to-end service minimising risk with third parties.
- Quality – professional & fully qualified specialising in building surveying and domestic retrofit.
- Fully insured – all domestic retrofit services are covered by public liability and professional indemnity insurances.
- Efficiency – quick turnaround minimising risk of projects stalling.